Are you a creative leader with a passion for smart creative, innovative ideas and great design?
Then you might be the next person to lead a growing creative team at Glantz. We’re a close-knit group of designers, developers and creative thinkers who are looking a visionary leader.
The Creative Director leads all creative projects at Glantz, ensuring that the highest quality design is met on brief, on time and on strategy. You’ll bridge our talented designers and Associate Director of Design with our happy and thriving clients to ensure that their vision and our vision are in harmony. The Creative Director is responsible for the successful execution of all projects that can run the gamut from websites, ads, brochures, branding and identity, presentations and video. You’ll provide creative and design direction to junior, mid and senior level designers to ensure quality and consistency across all projects.
Working closely with creative guru and agency owner Keith Glantz and strategy extraordinaire Anne Weber, the Creative Director will define the creative strategy, work with clients to synthesize a creative brief, will lead and kickoff creative projects and brainstorms and will keep the creative team moving forward through deliverables from beginning to end.
The Creative Director at Glantz must have:
- The ability to lead up, down and across to a team of designers, developers, strategists and project managers with no ego but loads of confidence
- No shortage of creative thinking and problem solving
- An exceptional design portfolio with work that shows a solid command of creative concept, layout, color theory and typography
- An understanding of how messaging and design work together to form a stand out communication
- Experience in designing for all mediums including print, web, presentation and environmental
- Experience in designing, writing, producing and/or art directing video
- The ability to tell great stories, captivate an audience and communicate intelligently
- A fun-loving personality and an energy and passion for what you do
- Bachelor’s degree in art, design or similar experience
- 3-5 year’s experience managing teams
- Proficient in Creative Suite
- Understanding of web development, including WordPress, HTML and CSS
- Solid understanding of marketing tactics and strategy
We have some pretty cool benefits as well.