Are you our next Project Manager?
We are actively seeking a junior-level future rock star to join our Account Management team. Our ideal candidate has a liberal arts education, relevant course or internship experience, and a passion for design and marketing. In this role, our newest member of the Glantz team would:
- Develop essential client management skills
- Hone project management skills
- Learn how to manage website design and development projects
- Immediately be comfortable communicating with clients in person, by phone, and digitally
- Understand information architecture and web strategy
- Appreciate how an agency operates
- Utilize social media marketing skills
- Put into practice writing skills each and every day
This is a Contract-to-Hire position. Throughout your 90-days as a paid contract, you will work under a variety of supervisors and get a well-rounded view of the agency. After a mutually successful trial, we would hope to hire this person into a full-time entry-level project management role. Clients include global companies with established brands as well as local and regional businesses.
Our working environment is collaborative and fast-paced, with multiple projects in process simultaneously. You must know the difference between good and great work and strive only for the best.
Check out our benefits such as 14 days of PTO plus holiday breaks, casual work environment, multiple insurance options, short-term disability, 401K matching, professional development, rotating DJ duties on Spotify, free gym and rec room access with a pool. Yes, a pool.
Apply and send your cover letter and resume, writing samples and references, along with why you want to join the team.APPLY NOW
- Bachelor’s degree
- Relevant Experience in Marketing
- Strong Communication Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Deadline Driven
While we may not always be hiring, we are always looking for future Glantzers. If one of these roles suits you, please apply and you will hear back from us.