Business Sales Representative
- Represent Glantz’s products and services, using knowledge of how our solutions meet the needs of customers.
- Achieve monthly and annual sales quotas by successfully implementing sales tactics.
- Generate leads and build relationships by organizing daily work schedule to call on existing and potential customers.
- Identify prospects, set appointments, make effective qualifying sales calls, and manage sales cycle to help close new business.
- Possess in-depth knowledge of marketing and advertising services and be able to handle objections.
- Prepare concise and weekly activity reports.
- Be able to author autonomously scope of work and proposals.
- Manage and maintain our CRM and outreach.
- Achieve sales goals by assessing current client needs and following a defined selling process with potential buyers.
Professional Skills and Aptitude:
- Communicates effectively on behalf of the business.
- Is constantly thinking in terms of where to add value and use their unique leverage within a team, and is taking on new responsibility wherever possible.
- Is a go-to expert at tailoring solutions based on customer needs, connecting solution capabilities to purchase requirements.
- Showcase accountability by consistently owning both successful and unsuccessful outcomes of your work across the team, without excuses. You’re your own harshest critic.
- Maintain ongoing collaboration with the internal Glantz team
- You will deeply understand Glantz’s past, present and how that will affect its future. You can communicate the trajectory of the product to customers effectively, based on the values of the organization.
- Is an expert negotiator. Conducts multiple complex negotiations simultaneously. Maintains momentum across long sales cycles, skillfully navigating objections to get to a deal.
- Is an expert prospector by using your wide network to generate strong leads for a large range of companies.
- President for sales
- Studio Lead & Creative Director for project implementation
- Supported by an Advisor
- Compensation is a very competitive (base salary plus a commission)
- Fully remote with the opportunity to occasionally meet in person if local to the Chicagoland area
- 15 days of PTO plus the week of Christmas to New Year (that’s a month total in PTO!)
- Casual work environment
- Multiple insurance options
- Short-term disability
- Two free annual financial wellness sessions with our financial advisor
- Professional development (two extra PTO days a year for upping skills) plus $500 annual budget
- A true 40-hour week
- Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of three years of experience selling digital marketing and design services
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organizational skills
- Proficiency with sales management software and CRM
- Strong ability to balance persuasion with professionalism
- Deadline driven
- Problem solver
- Curious creative and collaborator
- Proven success rate at levels above sales quota
- Ability to travel to a customer site whenever necessary
While we may not always be hiring, we are always looking for future Glantzers. If one of these roles suits you, please apply and you will hear back from us.