- Individual team shots for new Glantz employee profiles
- Headshots and product/environment shoots for clients
- Correct color of imagery and removal of unwanted anomalies/objects using Photoshop
- Maintain and accurately expand archive of photographs
- Outstanding customer service to ensure that the clients expectations are always met
- Equipment setup and take down
- Contracts to include estimates, invoices, model releases, property releases
- Logistics of planning and scouting for shoot locations
To Apply: Send a cover letter, your resume, portfolio, and rate information.
Note: Most shoots will be a half day’s work so please provide half day or hourly rate information.APPLY NOW
Relevant experience as a photographer
Capable in Photoshop
Strong communication skills
Attention to detail
While we may not always be hiring, we are always looking for future Glantzers. If one of these roles suits you, please apply and you will hear back from us.