Includes but is not limited to:
- Sourcing, identifying, qualifying and converting leads into prospects, and ultimately clients.
- Coordinating and participating in prospect meetings with Glantz Design approval.
- Distributing and collecting client questionnaire to facilitate the proposal process, and potentially drafting the proposal for review and approval.
- Independently working and acting in good faith to represent the studio in accordance with our policies and procedures.
- Acknowledging and abiding by all policy and procedure requirements.
- Chief Creative Officer and Chief Operating & Client Happiness Officer
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The Sales Executive position allows for remote work and requires only access to the Internet, virtual meeting software, computer and phone. Face to face interaction may be requested if approved.
To apply, send your resume and why you want to join the team.APPLY NOW
- Minimum of ten years business-to-business or business-to-consumer sales experience.
- Industry sales experience within digital marketing, social media marketing, advertising or public relations is preferred, but not required.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, communications, information technology or related areas is required.
- Master’s degree in marketing is preferred, but not required.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and all Google software applications.
- Proficient with Zoom and Google Meet remote software.
- Proficient with team application software, Slack, or as assigned by the studio.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Microsoft Office or Google Software Training is preferred, but not required.
- Sales awards, certificates are preferred, but not required.
While we may not always be hiring, we are always looking for future Glantzers. If one of these roles suits you, please apply and you will hear back from us.