Here at Glantz we have a wonderful team of creative superheroes who enjoy making something new every day.
Life at Glantz
Besides getting the opportunity to do kick-ass things, here are some benefits that make for a happy team.
- A variety of health insurance packages
- Maternity & paternity leave
- 401K matching
- Short-term disability
- 15 days of paid time off plus holidays
- Closed between Christmas and New Years (paid!)
- Closed for Opening Day (Go Cubs!)
- Evanston location, a quick purple line or Metra ride to Chicago
- Diverse project types across industries
- Nespresso coffee
- Beer O’Clock (or wine!)
- Professional development opportunities
- Monthly lunch & learns
- Casual work environment
- Rotating DJ duties on Spotify (just no Bieber)
- Free gym, rec room, basketball court, outdoor pool, and secure bike room in the building
Always on the lookout for talentWhile we may not always be hiring, we are always looking for future Glantzers. If one of these roles suits you, please apply and you will hear back from us.
Evanston-based strategic #designstudio that builds & creates brands that are graphically beautiful and economically awesome.