A site redesign that educates early-funnel clients on Questco’s full spectrum of outsourced HR services for middle-sized corporations.Launch Website
Questco wanted a site redesign that would catapult their regional business into a national contender in outsourced HR solutions for mid-sized businesses nationwide. They also needed to add an easy-to-use Content Management System (CMS) so their marketing team could easily add new content to the site. Our solution is both humanistic and technological in tone to effectively portray Questco’s two-fold focus. The new site educates prospective clients on Questco’s breadth of HR solutions and a is hub for returning clients to log into their accounts or browse Questco’s extensive library of resources.
Redesigning the new Questco website
Since 1989, Questco has distinguished itself as a flexible provider of outsourced HR solutions to help mid-sized businesses grow quickly. It was imperative that we enhance their brand tone without reinventing it. We used four design techniques to accomplish this on-brand transformation:
- Switching the site’s color scheme from heavy, dark colors, to light, approachable ones. This helped us better convey Questco’s friendly brand attitude and position them as an attractive provider for mid-sized businesses.
- Maintaining but updating the classic Questco gradient for its strong recall with existing clients and associations with the technological side of the business
- Tying it all together with a customized illustration library full of reusable lively visuals
- Streamlining the information on the site to more quickly educate prospects and clients
Accounting for Various User Experiences
One of our primary goals for this site was to improve the user experience of our three primary audiences:
- Prospective clients who are in need of HR services and researching potential partners.
- Current clients seeking an answer to a question about their current plan or technical assistance.
- Worksite employees with an urgent question, often related to benefits.
In order to best serve these identified audiences, we took a deep dive into their content and streamlined the structure for their sitemap. As a result, we were able to recommend necessary changes to page structures, expose any gaps in existing content, and identify strategic entry points that help users stay engaged and quickly find the information they need.
Creating a Hassle-free CMS with WordPress and Hubspot
With a highly active Questco marketing team, we knew how important it would be for Questco employees to easily add new content to the site. By using the WordPress Content Management System (CMS), we created flexible page templates and components for their team to use when making content additions. We also partnered with HubSpot to integrate and migrate marketing and service tools from the old site in ways that would seamlessly blend in with the new site design.